Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Recent comments - "Configure Feed" Gadget

Finally it is ready for use! I'm talking about recent comments. I have tried for ages with various hacks, but none ever quite worked for me. *sigh* But, now I have it, and I'm happy. Check it out!

If you would like to display comments in your blog, first you must have Blogger Beta. Then go to page elements/add a page element/feed. Put this in the first box:

http://yourblogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/full

Make sure you replace yourblogname in the URL with your own, click continue. Then in the next window, you are able to select a few options. I named mine "Recent Chit-Chat", keep the comments to 5, and choose to have the comment author listed.

When it is done, move/drag it to the area on your sidebar you want to see it, and it is go to go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanx blogger